PAN Card Status by Name and Date of Birth : A PAN card includes a Permanent Account Number embedded along with the name and date of birth of the cardholder.
Pan card Status is a very important document for any tax-paying entities in India which you can easily use as a proof of identity as well. It is basically required for filing an income tax return and makes it indispensable. It is a mandatory document which you have to use for filing your taxes and can be used for every financial activity such as opening a bank account and taking out a loan.
The process of applying for a PAN card is quite simple and easy which you can easily do online and offline as well. On the successful generation of your PAN card, you will get it to your doorstep and hence don’t need to roam around your nearest PAN card center time and again for the same.
Pan Card Status By Name System will be working for get know your pan card status from online it will be very help for who are searching for the Pan Card Online Status UTI and NSDL
How to know your PAN card status by Name and Date of Birth?
You can easily apply for a PAN card by just filling up an online form on the NSDL or UTIITSL website along with all of your relevant documents. You can know how to know pan card status by name and date of birth
The applicants can easily track the status of their PAN application just by following the step given below. All you need to have is just your name and date of birth; that’s it.
- Go to the official website of NSDL or UTIITSL and then click on the option of checking your PAN status there.
- Now enter your surname followed by the first name in the provided columns.
- Once done with it; now select the Status and Gender option from the drop-down menu very carefully.
- You will be then asked to enter the date of birth, the mobile number you have added in the application form in the dedicated columns. Just fill up all the details very carefully and then press the Submit button to go further with the process.
- On the successful submission of the above form; you will then receive a computer-generated OTP on your registered mobile number. Please enter this OTP in the provided box and then tap on the Submit button.
- You are asked for your father’s name and his surname if having multiple records with the same and if not you are free to view your PAN number on displayed on the screen.
Importance of PAN number
PAN number is a Permanent Account Number which you can easily for every financial transaction and especially with the higher amount. Moreover, you can also use the PAN card for opening a new bank account as well. pan card status will be available if you enter correct details of your pan card.
It has enabled the different governmental or semi-governmental organizations to keep a track on the multiple bank accounts of the same person by connecting them with the PAN and hence have reduced the chances of facing various ongoing frauds.
It is the query of most of the users whether they need to keep their PAN card in their pocket always; so the answer is NO. You can easily get your PAN number just by using your name and date of birth on an online form.