E aadhar card Download To know about the status of the aadhar card is very essential, the reason is in India aadhar card like identification number.
So that, knowing about the information is very important. Government has provided lots of opportunities for Indian citizen, provided that we have to maintain our aadhar card with complete and perfect details. Pan Card Download
In this article you are going to know about how to download Aadhar card. Before going to download aadhar card , it is essential for the candidates to check aadhar status you should know how to update your details on aadhar card.
How to Get E Aadhar Card Download
For your information, once the aadhar is approved, then you don’t want to wait for a long to receive aadhar card to your mailing address. you can know how to e aadhar card download by name and date of birth
During this case, you can e aadhar card download directly by visiting official website by using name and date of birth. Apart from downloading Aadhar card using enrollment number, you can also try with name and date of birth.
- First of all, the applicants need to visit the UIDAI eaadhar website
- By visiting the site, the candidates need to enter the details like name, address and registered number in the given fields.
- After entering all the respective details, thus the applicants need to click the “OTP button”.
- For the verification purpose, thus the OTP number will be sent to your registered number.
- Now, the applicant will receive the aadhar enrollment ID details.
- After the above process is completed, the applicant can go over towards the official aadhar page.
- Now, you can click on “I Have” option displaying on the screen and make sure to tick the enrolment ID option.
- Thus the applicant needs to enter the full name along with the enrolment number and pincode.
- After the above process, thus the applicant needs to enter the respective text shown in the image of text box.
- Now, you do not forget to enter the registered number which is next to the text box and click on OTP to get.
- Once the above process is completed, thus the applicant will receive an OTP and it is essential for him/her to enter OTP.
- After all the above steps are followed, then you can click the “Done” button and make sure to click the option “validate and download”
- Finally, the process of downloading aadhar card using name and date of birth is successfully completed.